Thursday, August 26, 2010

cosmo girl

so far so good.

had only one subject,and no final exam paper,just a presentation,which i'm pretty sure i nailed perfectly.hehe.bragging.

i had the cutest lecturer!which made waking up early and going to class easy as pie for me. too bad we only had one month with him.T-T. never mind,the memory of me drooling and ooing and gagaing over him will surely last a lifetime.haha.

small volume of kids in my class.just 20 peeps.some are nicer than the others.i'm sticking with my two lovely roomates thou.since i'm the oldest,i sort of feel like i have the responsibility to protect them.and i do try my best at that.*smile*

the sem is over for now.the real studying starts in september.can't wait~die.

by then i'll be reunited with mr.acer thou,can't wait for my baby to return!

No comments:

Post a Comment