Wednesday, December 15, 2010

i feel them slipping through my fingers.

you know when we were younger when we think "this relationship is going to last a lifetime and never change". yeah, i had one of those too.

well, guess what? no relationship last. some inevitably got to end, while some try to continue, losing the sparks it use to have and some just basically change and doesn't feel the way it use to feel anymore.

it's sad to admit that. but one or more relationships in my life are starting to feel that way. i don't know if its just me being overly sensitive (which i am) and sentimental (i always am), but i can feel them slipping through my fingers.

hey, what can i say, i'm the kind of girl that needs reassurance and needs to be told 'i love you' every single day. thou i can never promise i would show the vulnerable side of me to everyone by doing the same (hehe) cause i'm much too macho.


No comments:

Post a Comment