Tuesday, April 12, 2011

updates on my to-do list

so earlier this year i made a very short list of things to do this year. one of them was to take MUET this year, and i'm glad to say that i'm currently in the process of taking the paper.

speaking exam was done over a week ago, and i think it went well. so now all that's left is the written exam papers.

gotta say, i almost almost almost chickened out. Thank God i decided to go through with it.

besides, i'd totally be turning my back on my own motto for the year, WHY NOT?
oh and about the list, since Big Bang hasn't announced any concert plans for Malaysia, i doubt i'm gonna be crossing that out from my list anytime soon.

more time to save money! (not that i have saved any money,i have zero)

maybe when MUET is done with, i'm gonna add some new to-do thing on my list.

but that's a big MAYBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment