Friday, February 3, 2012

Moments like these.

Tonight was sort of a nice one. Mum and Dad had some people over for some drinks, so it was quite noisy for a while. Dad obviously got drunk, but nothing that we can't handle. I'm a pro when it comes to handling him. Years of practice :)

Surprisingly, the fun part started after the guests have left.

My brother in-law got me and my sisters together downstairs for some hanging out time. Lil bro got sleepy real early tonight. Still getting use to having a bro-in-law in the house, as much as I am getting use to seeing and watching my sister's belly get bigger by the day. Oh dear God, I hope its a boy :)

The in-law gets really chatty and witty whenever he gets a bit intoxicated, so he made us join his impromptu karaoke competition. It was HILARIOUS.

And surprisingly, I won 1st place. Beat out lil miss Diva for the coveted spot. AND won a pack of Maggie and RM3. Cash.

My first victory in singing. #iknowitspatheticbutjustbearwithmehere:)

All in all, it was a nice gathering. Even just among me and the sibs plus bro-in-law. Dad joined in a bit later after he got up from his deep slumber. Typical Dad.

Reminds me why I feel so blessed being born into this family. Really can't wait for the arrival of the little one. It's gonna be like sunshine coming down from the sky, descending into our humble home when that little one arrives.

Oh little tyke, you have no idea what family you're getting into. We are so going to suffocate you with love!

Here's one for the family. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment