Tuesday, July 10, 2012

:(

Frankly, I'm still shocked. But I don't wanna delay doing this post because I don't wanna forget every single word I'm about to type.

Sweet, kind hearted, sometimes cheeky, sometimes shy, yet always friendly Fiona Elisa Fredmond passed away at 7.40pm today. She was 23.

My beloved sister is gone. After about a month fighting for her life at ICU Hospital Likas, her liver gave up on her. I'm in a dazed. Wanna cry. It still feels like a dream to me. I hope it was. I want it to be a dream.

But, God loves her more.

I know someday we will meet again sis, in the mean time, we will miss having you terribly and our love for you will always be strong. It's only been a few hours, but the pain is....... I wonder how aunty and uncle must be feeling right now.

A mother should never be the one to bury her child. It's...heart breaking to let go of someone who was in you for 9 months.

There's so much I wanna say but words just won't come into my mind right now. Rest in peace my dearest sister, until we meet again. We love you Epy!:(

No comments:

Post a Comment