Friday, September 21, 2012

Beware, for I am going to be emotional in this post.

Cannot.Contain.Emotions.Much.Longer.

Family is really important for me. I mean, they're everything for me. I'm nothing without my family. Extended family, on the other hand, some we're better off without. But blood is blood. Can't change your relations.

Shit happens, and arguments often lead to people not talking to each other even though they live right next to each other. Which is fine by me, but still kinda hurts, even a teensy tiny bit. Still breaks my heart.

They say time heals all wounds. I've seen it happen time and time again. No pun intended cause this is a mighty serious post I'm making. Ahem. This wound? Maybe it'll heal, but it may take a very, very, very long time. I just hope some of us survives through this.

But, more than anything, I hope my parents will not be left wounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment