Tuesday, October 19, 2010

the Hunger games

there was this book that my little sister introduced to me a few months ago. it was titled the hunger games: catching fire.

it was the second book from a trilogy.

i was madly, deeply and irrevocably in love with the book. and as i frantically search for the third and last installment of the trilogy, i got news that it was going to be made into a movie.

and i was SCREAMING.

so now i just got off from borders.com, ordered Mockingjay, the last book. and i can't wait for it to come!

this is good, i mean what better way to end my edward and bella obsession with peeta and katniss?

the movie better do justice to the books!

and all this is thanks to my little sister who borrowed that one book from the school library.

Suzanne Collins, welcome to my list of favourite female author of all times! and yes,my list also includes Stephanie Meyer and J.K Rowlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment