Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Case of Stolen Identity

well i was used alright. but not by me.

somewhere out there, some jackass moron is wondering why his/her broadband that he/she bought using MY IC is not working. well boo hoo hoo for you cause i terminated that account!

what a dick head.

took me a while to realize that my identity was stolen. Thank You Lord for making me realize that before it was too late. but still, i can't help but think it's kinda cool. kinda, since i've seen things like this happen in the movies only. yeesh.

but in a funny way, as unlucky as i was, yesterday i felt like i was kinda somewhat lucky, cause that celcom guy was totally HOT. while he was explaining things to me, I kept chanting in my head "SERIOUSLY HOT,SERIOUSLY HOT,SERIOUSLY HOT....".

yes i did. seriously.

oops.got a bit sidetracked there. so, the case is still investigated and i really hope this doesn't happen again to me in the future. lucky it was only some broadband, and not a 500,000$ loan or something like that.

and is it wrong for feeling awesome after making my first police report?seriously felt like i was in Gerak Khas or something. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment