Thursday, February 3, 2011

updates(for those who care)

a lot of things happened since my last post.

bad and good, sad and happy.

sigh.

i don't want to post something emo-ish but, i just can't help myself.

gaah~sentimental much girl.

the happy news is that my family will get another addition. fingers crossed! come this April, a new baby for my uncle and aunty!yay:)

the sad news, celebrated (if i may use that word) my late aki purutan's 100th day of passing away. sobs.

aaand, obsessing over two more kdramas. had to say that.

hurmm,let's see. what else.....

oo yeah. STILL not ALLOWED to drive my car in the city. why? for reasons i think that are absurd, but to tell the truth, i have always been the passenger kinda girl. I like driving but i'd rather sit and let someone else worry about directions and speed limits.

aaand, there will be 2 weddings this year. my sister's and my uncle's. the latter comes first. and i REFUSED to be the bridesmaid for both. tried it once, and really didn't like being one.

i just want to be the bride.:)

so i guess i've covered up almost everything that happened in between.till then, adios amigos.

btw,i love you TOP.



No comments:

Post a Comment