Wednesday, July 13, 2011

pit a pat.

Finally kicked my own ass and got myself a part time job. Make that two actually.

and i gotta say, i'm feeling really proud of myself. chewah, baru sikit. I'm tutoring English for UPSR and PMR students every tuesday and thursday night while on weekends, friday to sunday, i'm a waitress at Hoho Bento. it's sort of a Japanese food restaurant. i still hate sushi by the way.

my week has become one helluva week. paging Mr. RedBull.

i just hope i'm gonna have enough time to settle all my assignments and study. ouh and i'm also in the middle of publishing a newsletter for my college. Sounds fun on paper, but trust me, i know nothing of how to publish a newsletter and it is actually really tiring to think of ideas at the same time thinking about the deadline.

if only this was a long semester!

now i know how short a 24 hours-day can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment