Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bucket List Number 2: Checked and Done!

Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm a bit late in posting this but better late than never is what I usually say when I procrastinate. keke

Had a hectic few weeks so didn't really have time to blog this but pheww. Boy have I had a busy time. Lemme just say this in advance, I will not be commenting on the hoolapalooza that happened at KKIA that caused our flights to be cancelled twice. Damn you maintenance man. Okay done.

On to the main event! FINALLY was able to go and watch Big Bang's live concert after hearing about rumors since 2010. Thank you oppa's for coming to town! Even thou I had to beg and cry, I knew I jusy had to go! No matter what. 

The concert was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. It was my first live concert so I didn't really know what to expect but hell I knew I had a great time. Some were busy documenting the whole concert with their iphones,ipads and tabs  but me? I came a loooong long way to enjoy and fully experience the concert. So for sure I wasn't going to waste my time holding up gadgets in the air hoping for a clear shot. All I knew to do was sing along to the songs and dance. Yes, we danced our hearts out! Longest workout I have ever had in my whole life.

Big Bang. What can I say. It was love at first sight when I was 15. Years later, I'm 21 and I still love them to bits. Watching and listening to them in person, they were perfect performers. They sang live and danced the whole 3 hours! I knew I had good taste in men. Ahemm I meant in boy bands. 

Safe to say, next time they're coming to town (THEY BETTER COME AGAIN!) I'll gladly buy the most expensive ticket. The guys at the front had the most fun, I think the price was worth it. Next time Teng, next time.

Oh and thank you Cissy and Mona! The trip would've never been as much fun as it was if weren't for you guys. And dem deliciously good looking Korean boys. Nyumss.



My forever bias in BigBang, T.O.P! even his side profile is
nyummmmeh. eh I meant H.O.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment