Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Carpe Diem

Everyone knows my favorite subject has been and will always be English. But, I have a lover.

I hated the way History was taught in school. So boring and uninteresting! But, the subject itself, I heart a lot. History is something that intrigues me, and always after a certain history show on tv, my curiosity overcomes my senses.

I wish my other favorite subject was Chemistry and Physics, because then maybe I could have built a time machine to go back in time and witness history unfold with my own two eyes.

Which leads to my story.

Why this topic all of a sudden? Simple. I am now tutoring History for SPM. I know I only got B3, but hey, that's good enough? I hope.

And, now the only free time I have is on Wednesday and the weekends. No time for another part time job. Sucks!

I need to make more money, but when time is not on your side, just wait for it to be over. Haaa. Tried to make a joke there but even I didn't laugh. Lame.

Anyways, wish me luck. I'll be needing lots of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment