Monday, September 12, 2011

a sky full of lighters.

Trust me. This post has got nothing to do with a sky full of lighters. So why use that as the title? Just cause the song is currently playing on MTV. Iknowright? I am so cool because I watch MTV. *rolls eye

ANYWAYS, let's get on with my precious life shall we? We shall.

Wasted precious oil driving to college when they could(SHOULD) have told us before semester break that we just need to register online.

I know you guys are SO systematic compared to other private colleges and IPTAs. *sneer

Anyways, awesome customer service aside, got my results. *cue hand claps and pat on my back. I did good. For now. No NC. Yet. Fingers crossed I won't anytime soon.

It's so pretty to look at when your result consists of A's and B's. Now why was I not able to achieve such results back in high school? It's a mystery I cannot answer.

Raising my orange mug up to toast to the new semester ahead. Here's to hoping I won't procrastinate when it comes to assignments. No more glitch with my class schedules and hope that my part time tutoring won't get in the way.

Oh and, PLEASE God, where ever You are, I know You're busy hearing prayers from hungry and sick people, but hear me out here. PLEASE let me get in the same group with pretty flower boy again. smiles and drools.

*wipes drool.

Wohoo! School is here. YAY? Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment