Tuesday, October 25, 2011

4th Reflection Topic

Ever since I saw Sepet, I fell in love with the whole cast member. Not just the main cast, the hero and heroin, but also the supporting cast. I was especially fond of Adibah Noor. Still am fond of her. Whats not to like? That woman's talent is even bigger than her body. She is gorgeous by the way, no matter what size she wears.

That was years ago. Then a couple years later, I saw Adibah in a commercial about sanitary pads, Libresse. It was hilarious. Seriously it was. I have to give it to the product's company. It was a business savvy decision. Making one of Malaysia's most beloved celebrity as their spokesperson? Genius guys. Nice move.

The thing about me is, once I have found something that I am comfortable with, I stick with it. I like to think of myself as a loyal person. I decided long ago that I was going to stick with Stayfree when it comes to sanitary pads. And I have been using the same brand for years.

Then the Adibah Noor Libresse commercial came out.

Immediately after I saw that hilarious ad, I went out, went straight to the nearest Watson store, and got my self some Libresse pads. I felt so bad for betraying Stayfree, but I just had to try it myself after I saw Adibah being the spokesperson. Well, it was okay. But that was the first and last time I changed brands. Safe to say, the only reason I tried the product was because of the crazy commercial that Adibah was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment