Tuesday, October 25, 2011

5th Reflection Topic

Scene 3: A man trying to sell a magic potion to a young lady.

It was a cloudy and windy evening at the park. Cindy tried her best to stay warm in her coat, while sitting at a bench waiting for Jason to come. He was taking ages.
Suddenly, "A pretty young lady such as yourself should never be left alone on such a lovely evening,"said a creepy looking man, probably in his mid-30s. "I won't be for long, since my boyfriend will be coming soon," said Cindy. It was her attempt to get rid of the suspicious looking man.
Smiling the weirdest smile ever, the man approached Cindy. I smell trouble. "Would you like to have a magical evening with your man then?"he said, still smiling. I have to get away from him.
"Now now miss, there's no need to be afraid, I just need you to look at this magic potion,"said the man. He was pushing a small bottle into Cindy's hand, and it smelled funny. Not in a good way.
"I'm afraid I have no money with me currently,"Cindy said in a cold voice. Where are you Jason? "Well, that shall not be a problem miss. I can give you a free sample for now," his smile was starting to really scare Cindy. "No need, I don't think I need any kind of magic to help me with my life right now,"said Cindy.
The smile on the man's face was quickly replaced with an angry frown. Oh boy. "Is everything alright honey?" asked Jason who came out from nowhere. Cindy had never felt so relieved. "Yeah, let's just go, I'm starving," she said while grabbing Jason's arm. Walking away quickly, Cindy glanced back at the man. He was already gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment