Saturday, April 21, 2012

The night before.

So, it's the night before our big event. I'm super excited but at the same time, super duper nervous! I sincerely hope tomorrow will go as planned. Please God, no hiccups along the way?

Last Thursday was our first challenge. Pre-launching. Boy was it awesome. We even made it in the paper. Utusan Borneo. I am so going to laminate that article and show it to my kids someday. XD

So, 22nd of April finally is coming. I cannot wait for the 23rd. After that, this weekend, hellooooooo strawberry blonde hair! My hands have been itching so bad ever since I bought that dye color. It's been the one thing that kept me going through all this hectic managing. Dyeing my hair after 4 years.

LOL. the simplest things always give me pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment