Monday, March 8, 2010

me being me.

i feel soo..lost right now.

i hate thinking about my future but i know i have to.but i don't want to.i wanna live in a world where everything goes my way.impossible~

but then,i'll be complaining about not having challenges and dramas in my life.can't have it both ways teng.

currently watching down with love.jerry yan is always so charming.i mean,he's not as hot as seungri or whoever,but he is sweet.and i like that about him.he acts all macho and stuff when actually he's really soft and kindhearted.fantasies~

i'll never grow out of this walls i've created am i?

living in my own little world.ignorant of reality.thats me being me.

i hate reality.reality hurts.but why am i saying this.i'm living a much better life compared to soo many other people around the world.

people~never appreciating what they have until its gone.and i'm not proud to say,i'm one of those people.but i do wanna change,i just,don't have the motivation,strong enough to make me wanna start changing.

why teng why.just do it.hmmmm~

i just..need my mum so badly right now.when she's around,everything feels okay.now i say this,but when i do have her around,i neglect her.people~

i'm a walking corpse.and breathing.
enteng.

No comments:

Post a Comment