Tuesday, March 2, 2010

zombie

vampires?i love them.

Ju-On ghosts?ergh.please la,not scary at all.

haunted mansions?haaaaaaaaa..what a joy ride.

but zombies?gimme that damn shotgun cuz i need protection. i hate watching zombie movies since compared to other scary things, people turning into flesh eating zombies has the highest chance of really,trully happening in reality.
in a world like today, anything can happen.some random virus could mutate and turn a regular cough into a virus that turns people into zombies!gasp~

my worst possible nightmare.

i mean, leave me in a room full of uneasy souls.i don't care!i'd rather have that than live in a world where the living dead roams around.scary!

why the hell am i suddenly posting this instead of finishing my assignment?
cuz i feel like the living dead.

lifeless.soulless.a walking corpse.and a curvy one too.i really need some sort of reason in my life right now.and studying for my future alone is not enough.i need some kind of,i don't know.

more assignments?shoot me.

ergh.i'm soo wrong.i'm soo..like a zombie.thank God i don't eat humans.at least,not yet.

zombienteng.

No comments:

Post a Comment