Wednesday, March 24, 2010

postponing

sad.i had so much hope that this would be an awesome holiday.but,i have to postpone my trips to make way for important stuff like getting my driving license.

haish~but just my luck.getting that gete intsructor.dang it.i was suppose to enjoy my lessons,not feel uneasy all the time.

God have mercy.let me finish this as quickly as possible.

so,currently gaining weight at gondut's.bored as hell but better i'm staying at home than wasting money goin out rite?(i keep telling myself that to feel better T.T )

well,can't wait until cousin metot comes from melaka.we're goin laptop shopping at lowyat, and i really crave going to redbox!!my inner beyonce can't wait to get out.and she only comes out at redbox.singin take a bow.hahaha.

well,this is it for now.until next time.when i'm bored and got nothing much to do.i'll update my posts.haha

xoxo,
enteng!

No comments:

Post a Comment