Saturday, August 20, 2011

in a state of shock and denial.

Everything comes to an end. Even the good stuff. I wanted to rant, I mean blog about this sooner because I know I just have to say something, but I had to finish up my assignments first. Priorities people. now everything is all said and done, I finally have time to wail and cry my hearts out.sobs*

As most die hard fans would probably know by now, our beloved 1N2D will be ending after six months....excuse me....(tissue break). I really don't know how to respond to this news BUT I do know that it is better to go out with a bang than dying a slow and painful death.

Its a sad sad day in variety land, but we still have six months. After that, get ready to watch re-runs of our favorite ajusshi's and seunggi oppa.

I personally think the kpop scene is filled with cheese and cliche's. Although, I have to say, thanks to all the plastic surgery they got, the industry is filled with pwetty and gowgeous people. And those close to me know that I am like a moth attracted to the light when it comes to eye candies. BUT, this show genuinely captured my heart because of the real reality and the fact that its not a scripted show at all.

All the best to the members and production crews. All of you will be missed terribly. WAILS*


I will survive this. Miki, we will survive this together girl! New and better things will come, but none for sure will replace these six crazy people in our hearts. keep it together teng! *runs into room. slams door.WAILS*

No comments:

Post a Comment