Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Reflection Entry Five

My Funniest Moment.

Truth be told, for the past 20 years of my life, I have had so many moments that were funny, sometimes hilarious and down right embarrassing. Some were forgettable, some not so forgettable. If I had to choose one, well let's see, which one would it be?

I guess it would be the moment(s) when I pulled a prank on my younger siblings. More than once I pulled the same prank on each of my siblings especially my youngest sister and little brother. You see, my idea of a prank is scribbling Mr.Potato mustache on their faces, and adding a Jack Sparrow eye liner, and then snapping picture of them and posting them on Facebook. Yes, I am that kind of big sister.

There was this one time, I just got back from Kuala Lumpur, so of course I was missing my siblings so much, but when I arrived home, it was very late, and they were all asleep already. So, I looked around for a marker, but couldn't find one, then I went through my sister's makeup box, and found an eye liner. The rest, as they say was history.

I was trying so hard to laugh quietly because I didn't want to wake them up, and went to bed happily. When they woke up in the morning, they were so happy to see me, then all of a sudden everyone else laughed at my youngest sister because of her face. It was truly a happy moment for me because not only was I reunited with my family, but we also had someone to laugh at. And that someone was not me.

This may not seem funny enough to some, but to me, I laughed so hard it felt like I was burning more calories than when I went jogging. I wish I could post the pictures I took, but seeing that my siblings are all grown up, I'm afraid they might sue me for public humiliation. Am I not the best big sister, or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment