Wednesday, April 14, 2010

before semester starts!

went to getting yesterday.wanted to enjoy watever moments we have left before the new semester starts.yeap~i have a feeling this sem is gonna be the hardest semester ever!

we'll be having single camera production (SCP), audio,mixing and dubbing 1, and scrriptwriting 2.gasp! SCP was the nightmare of our seniors.and i'm sure its gonna be hell for all of us soon.

anyways,back to my trip.(trying to feel positive here people) went to genting with syah and wan. just the three of us,but still had tons of fun. but,i'm promising to myself,when class starts,i won't let myself have too much fun. gotta concentrate on my priorities.STUDY comes first!

the rides were super fun!went on the solero,corkscrew and the flying coaster!and left with no harm done.really,it wasn't as terrifying as i thought it would be.

little did i know,when i stepped into the cute purple ribena cups (the ride that was meant for kiddos since it looks harmless (my ass)),,it was going to be the death of me. Got out of the ride barely walking straight and feeling dizzy like an elephant just kicked my head!and the rest of the day i spent trying to hold my stomach and not throw up.

but nonetheless,yesterday was fun and i had a blast hanging out with my friends.here's to kicking off the new sem with super renewed spirits!

picture's coming very soon!

xoxo,
enteng

3 comments: