Tuesday, April 20, 2010

i'm trying

very hard to put on a :) face.

no wonder i wish i lived in movies (except zombie movies).my life...well i'm not gonna say sucks cuz there are things in my life that i really love like my family and friends,just that,i'm actually a very pessimistic person.i see the glass as half empty,and i would do anything to make sure it gets filled up to the top.

yeahs~i'm a negative thinker.but i'm actually trying very hard to be a positive thinker.but lets just say,optimism is not my forte.i would always assume the worst and predict failure even before i get started.for instance,my coming jpj test.i'm thinking and predicting that i'm somehow gonna mess the whole thing up and fail miserably.

but i'm trying to be positive.at least if i do fail,its not gonna be the end of the world,yet?i can try again.which i really don't want to since i really don't wanna have anything to do with the metro driving academy anymore!

fuhhhhh~

and i think thats why i'm a movie junkie.and i day dream alot!most of the day i spend daydreaming.sad,i know.thats me.

naaa~who cares anyways.everyone just cares about themselves.

me included :)

xoxo,
enteng

No comments:

Post a Comment