Monday, April 19, 2010

trouble?

went to college today.first day of the new semester and class was cancelled.yeah,great~

ergh.and not to mention.the management really sucks.i mean.i really really absolutely need my results in order to get my cheque from yayasan.but they keep postponing.i keep getting the same anwers over and over.fucking shit!!my patience has a limit.

i just.don't know what to tell my parents.really don't have any excuses left.

right now.my future looks like a really foggy road,where you can't see anything even if you turn the hazard lights on.

breathe teng<-------resisting the urge to curse and rant some more.fuckkkkkkkk!!!(thats the last one,i hope)

but,how can i not be angry when,we asked for our time table,but their response was "saya x buat.malas.jahat kan saya"go eat sh*t laaaaa.i mean,if they were busy with their job,i don't mind waiting.but when i heard em say 'boleh beli kandang laa"..thats when i knew,what job?they're busy playing farmville on facebook!FACEBOOK!waargh.what kinda people are you??

i know i'm jeopardizing my self here by publicly condemning them.but i don't care!what?they're gonna sue me if they read this?kiss my ass laaa.i don't care.ergh.

gonna go to bed with this outta my head and mind and heart and whatever place i still have left in my body.

xoxo bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment