Friday, April 30, 2010

IMY dude.

sometimes,being alone in my room makes me realise,i AM alone.
moments like this,makes me,emotional and suddenly missing alot of things.



like right now,



i miss - holding hands with you

i miss - laughing at jokes thats not even funny,but i laugh anyway cause the way you're trying to make me laugh is so cute.

i miss - having you to talk to when i can't share it with my girlfriends.

i miss - getting a warm hug,ensuring me not everything in this world sucks.

i miss - our relationship.however imperfect it was.

i miss - my mom and dad making you nervous:)

i miss - knowing that i have you,thinking of me.

i miss - the memories we made.the ones only we know.

i miss - your smile.

and..

i miss you.i miss us.

eventhough its different now,eventhough i've moved on,there's nothing wrong in missing the happier moments right?

i would never regret meeting you,being with you and breaking up with you.it's made me who i am today.and i thank you for that.

and we both know,you'll always have a special place in my heart.always dude.

years from now,when we're older,i hope we can look back and say "dude,we made a good looking couple".

again,i miss you dude.

xoxo,
enteng.

2 comments:

  1. freeze those memories stacy..u will never get them anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true cheng.i'll forever cherish those memories.

    ReplyDelete