Saturday, May 1, 2010

mellow me

aaaaaaaah~

after a few days (and a few posts) of being an angry teenage soul,since i've let it all out from my system,i'm back to being mellow me.

soft,sensitive,sentimental,kind-hearted (ok,i'm exaggerating here) in other words,jiwang me is back.and with the jiwangness,comes jiwang posts.haha~

its already the month of may.my bestfriend cissy will be celebrating her 20th birthday soon. you'll be leaving the teenage world soon besty!wish i was there to celebrate with her.

since most of my friends and the people that i know are going back home to sabah for their holidays,i'm feeling kinda left out here.i am missing home terribly.this past few days i've been having dreams about my beloved family.

one dream i had was about little monkey.i was so scared that he was growing up and i'm not there to witness it.i miss him!

another one was about my aki purutan.in that dream,he was able to walk and talk again.(he's paralyzed and unable to talk anymore btw).he was asking me to make him coffee like he used to do when he was still able to walk and talk.gosh~i'm tearing up just thinking bout him.

it used to be me taking care of him before i came here.so i kinda had this special bond with him. i'm the type of girl that rarely show the crying me in public.but when i was leaving for KL,i couldn't care less.i was bawling my hearts out while saying goodbye to my grandparents.both sets.

i guess,i'm one of the few lucky ones that still has both sets of grandparents alive.

all four of them have a special place in my heart.i could never say no to their wishes.argh. i miss them.i miss having breakfast with ama purutan.going to the tamu with nene lintuhun. having coffee with aki lintuhun and making coffee for aki purutan.

i guess i'm homesick.

and i have no idea when i'll be able to go home.not anytime soon for sure.

Lord,take good care of my family will you?i love them.

xoxo,
enteng

No comments:

Post a Comment