Wednesday, May 26, 2010

sad times

*sobs*

yeah,totally sad.these are the last few days i'm gonna spend here at intan.next week,buhbye~

dang.gonna miss my hoomies and my roomie so much after this!no more late night gossiping,complaining,outing,movies,bowling and such.huhu!

so,i'm spending as much time as i can here,for now.gonna miss this home.its really been treating me well this past few months.and i still can't believe that i really am moving out soon.

gonna miss our apple-scented room.our dysfunctional aircond.our newly installed astro.<--we just met!sobs~

but no matter what,i'm never gonna forget the amazing friends i've met during my stay here.you guys made my life more colorful with your presence!

thanks for the wonderful memories and someday i hope we all will get what we wanted to achieve together,successful careers!

this is it for now,or else i'm gonna cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment