Sunday, May 16, 2010

bad blood

thats what i'd call family members who rejoice in seeing other family members suffer. cause no matter how much i want them not to be,they are still family.blood family.and that sucks.

its really a pain in my cute ass, seeing and hearing how much suffering they've given to my family.although i'm faraway from home,doesn't mean i'm not feeling the hate given to my family by our own family.

thank God for my mumy's side of the family.we'll never be hurt by them.and i would bet my heart for that.they would never.unlike the other side of my family.

the side that we-shall-not-speak-of-their-name.

we can count on them always being there for happy times.that i can give you.but a hint of trouble in paradise,and they'll be gone faster than you can say adios.

i hate hating on my own family.no matter what,lets face it,they're my blood.but a human can only take that much.make me reach my limit,then buhbye.

all because of one slutty bitch.no,make that,one slutty brainless jealous bitch.sorry,but yeah,you're a big time bitch.i feel sorry for my mumy for feeling sorry for you all those time.for helping you out when in the end,you're the one stabbing her back.

you ungrateful bitch. :)

i've been planning revenge over and over in my head,thinking of how i would make them pay for what they did.it's been commencing in my head.haha~but lets face it,if i get my revenge,i'll be just the same as they are.and i won't let myself fall to their standards.its a very very low standard.

and my parents,my siblings and i are better than that.we won't stoop low like they did.

so,we forgive but we won't forget.ever.

end of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment