Friday, May 21, 2010

updates

okay okay moon.your wish is my command ;)

haha.imagine that.people wanting me to update my blog.awww shucks*sobs*

well,,yeah.i have been out of my mind lately.assignments and such.(i'm gonna leave soon but still am doing the assignments,don't i rawk?)

so,tomorrow i'm goin to taylor's university college.i'm hoping they would be open on a saturday.*fingers crossed*cause i just can't wait to get this over with.i wanna confirm everything and then be able to breathe easy.

deep breath teng,deep breath.

owhmaigawd.suddenly feeling nervous.

owh and,i'm in the midst of getting my twilight saga mojo back.been keepin busy with pictures of robsten together.i just love these two people together.amazing!

youtube,be good now why don't cha?

so this is it for now.will absolutely post more updates later on.

p/s:i dedicate this post to moon,thanks for being my loyal reader!love ya lots,muahmuahmuah!

xoxo,
enteng.

2 comments:

  1. Waaaa!! Teng pa ko ambil sna?? u noe wat?? kalo ko p taylor sa rasa ada harapan ko mo smbung d AUS!!!Hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa mw ambi foundation in communication ni sana,I KNOW!tp duit sj la susa,haha,tp minta2 dapat!

    ReplyDelete