Wednesday, July 21, 2010

3 accidents = i suck at driving.

o hell yeah.

lets see, 1st one,a minor fender bender in which i managed to leave my mark on our swanky naza car.sorry for the heart attack mumy.

2nd one, i managed to hit a parked car at the hospital, broke the rear lights and mumy had to pay rm100 as my sogit (and the owner had some seriously cool tattoos eventhou he was the MA.)

and the 3rd one happened a day after my 2nd accident. i reversed the car and hit a house. A HOUSE. well technically its a kedai jahit which belongs to my aunt.but who cares what its called when all i know is, i hit a building. which resulted in a major bingkuk on the storm's bumper.and the bumper is made of steel.STEEL.

somehow my myvi is slipping further and further away from my grasp. my parents are for sure rethinking their decision of buying me a car.and to be honest,i would agree with them wholeheartedly.

i don't wanna hurt anyone with my driving skills.end of story.

i need a personal driver.

xoxo;'(

No comments:

Post a Comment