Monday, July 12, 2010

sleepless nights~

ever since coming home,since i'm used to stayin up late when i was back in kL, i've been the only one still not sleeping at this time.o well,at least i have some privacy updating my beloved blog!

so tonight i'm just gonna rant.i need to!

you see,my mum..is kinda my puppet master for the past few weeks.why?she has given me the hope of getting my own car!but with that comes....a lot of compromising.

Like:-

i've got to do whatever she wants me to do for her (i.e:cabut rambut putih until i go blind!).

make coffee for her (and dad,he's taking advantage of me during my weakest time!and i can tell he's really enjoying it,grr)

help her with her students.(i'm kinda ok with this one thou)

and etc etc.

she also has a new nickname for me : MyVi <---this is the car i'm getting.

but i know my limits,since they're buying it for me,i asked for a 2ndhand car.i know, i'm a saint *puke*.

but really,i never asked for a car,i don't wanna be called a spoiled brat.(thou i am,sometimes.hee~)

but they offered me an irresistable offer.stay in sabah for my studies and get a car or go back to kL with no car.

i guess we all know why i decided to stay now huh.haha.well the car was ONE of the major influencing factor in me deciding to stay.

if they DO buy me a car,oo gosh,i really dunno when or how i'm gonna pay em back.*sigh

anyways,its gonna be a while before it comes true.when it does,i assure you,the whole world will know.haha!

xoxo loves.

2 comments:

  1. Kalo harga 1st hand punya kereta ma harga 2nd hand punya kereta xjauh beza dia.. bgus lagi ambil yg 1st hand.. hahahaha..:D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ash,sa rs my parents bfikir beribu kali suda ni mau beli ka x.3x suda ba sa xcden.haha

    ReplyDelete