Tuesday, July 6, 2010

catching up~

Got a lot of cathing up to do with you guys.hee~

can't believe i've been mia from my blog for a month! Well,like i said,i'm at home. trying to start over with my life.and ever since my last post, A LOT of things has happened.

so brace yourself cuz this is goin to be a very long post.haha.

so,first thing first.--> Taylor's College.

i know i've been gushing about goin there ever since i went there,but at last,it's not happening. I really wanted to go there but after i came home,it got me thinking. Yeah,there's no doubt its a great school and all,but still its sooooooo expensive.and after all thats happened with my last college and all the money i wasted,i didn't want to burden my parents anymore.huhu.

feeling guilty!

so i decided,i'm staying home then.and my parents totally backed me up with this decision. when i saw how they reacted when i told them i wanted to stay,i know it was the right decision.

still, i'm gonna miss Kuala Lumpur (so cheezy), the amazing group of friends i made, pasar malam that starts reaaally late at night,MIDVALLEY<--huhu,goodbye my love,easy access to movies and bowling;( and a whole lotta thing.

but hey, nothing beats being at home with you loved ones.and i'm savouring every single moments.the good,the bad,the awkward.haha

so moving on~

I turned 19!

my birthday was on the 24th of june.and i had a blast.didn't get to spend a lot of time with my friends thou.they came late!but i don't blame em,cuz they got me amazing gifts,haha.i loove my whinning chicken.and they said it looks just like me.damn you people.haha.but anyways,thanks to everyone for making my birthday wonderful.muahmuah!

and, drum roll please.

my sister is getting engaged to her boyfriend.i know.gasp~

my sister that's not even 18 yet.huhu. but who am i to complaint.its her life.all i can do is be there for her.and i want my one set of white gold accessories because you langkah my bendul lil sista!

they've decided 14th august will be the they she gets engaged.sobs.she's gonna be someone's fiance'!time flies by so quick.

phew.so let me check.taylor's-done.birthday-done.sister-done.what else?owh yeaaaaah.

my top 3 for world cup (south Korea,Brazil and Portugal) totally failed me.urrrrrrrgh. now the netherlands are in the finals.so either germany or spain will meet them. my brain says go for germany but my heart says,TORRES.huhu.eh i mean Spain.we'll see la.i'm not a fanatic anyways.i won't commit suicide if my team loses (rest in peace dude).

so i guess,this covers everything for now. if anything else pops up, i'll be sure to let ya'll know.

hugs and kisses to everyone who still reads my blog.

loves,
enteng
muahmuah

No comments:

Post a Comment