Tuesday, July 6, 2010

funny one

i'm having mixed feelings. everything thats been goin on in my life takes a long time for me to process and absorb.wanna know a story?its one of many factors that made me decide i wanted to stay.

first of all- hahahahaha - this was kinda embarassing for me.

get this. it was late evening and my bud jurul asked to meet up. he wanted to talk about our so called trip to the town (didn't happen btw). so there we were, me,cissy,jurul and jiri. chatting at hasnah (sort of the place we call our lepak spot,ever since high school) and then we got talking about college and stuff.

there was a line jiri said that really hit the soft spot.hahaha.not in a bad or good way.its 50-50.

"siapa de mau sambung blajar jauh2 kalau baru diploma"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!

me and jurul,of course terasa!!hahahaah

but no hard feelings,if any,it just made me realise the pros of studying at home.so in a way,what jiri said kinda helped me.haha.thanx dude.

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment