Wednesday, July 21, 2010

gaaaah.

i dunno what to call this post.

i'm just freakin EXCITED!

turns out,i'm startin my studies at cosmo next week on monday!and i'll be livin in a hostel close to 1Borneo.yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

i think,in a way,studyin in kL kinda helped me prepare for this one a lot.now i'd like to think i'm more mature and less shy about meeting new people.

although, mumy still think i'm childish because of all the pranks i like to pull on my siblings.the farting-in-your-face prank never gets old.haha!

but back to my squeeling.yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

i'm restarting my studies!

but most of my stuff are still in KL.especially my Mr.Acer!huhu,but hey,i'll survive.i think.

yeaaaah.i've got lots of uncle's and aunt's living there.hehe.buli pau!!

gosh,still super excited,i can't even think of the right words right now.will update more later peeps.

love love love all of you!

xoxo:)

No comments:

Post a Comment