Sunday, June 3, 2012

Harvesting.

Okay so this year's Kaamatan was quite memorable for me. Despite my protests and all the pouty mouth expressions I could think of, mumsy made us (me,shany and peny) accompany her dance troop from school for their show at KDCA. From my experience, me and 14 under age kids don't live in peace together. And boy was I in for a wild wild ride.

The main reason why I hate going to KDCA every year for Kaamatan is because, lets face it, the parking spots. Such a PAIN on my legs. Not forgetting the HEAT and the ENORMOUSLY LARGE amount of people. Graaaaaah!

Although things got quite frustrating for me sometimes, seeing how excited the kids, especially the ones who reached KK for the first time, my frustrations melted away like Popsicle on a sunny day.

We took them for dinner at Tanjung Aru. And the first thing that some of them did was DRINK the sea water. First timers, so cute! and heart breaking at the same time. They wanted to taste what it was like since they have never been to the beach. Break my heart? Definitely.

Sooooo, even though at first I was very very hesitant to go, in the end I felt like it was alright. The kids had fun and I actually had fun with them. But that doesn't mean I forgot how frustrating it was to handle them all at once!

Pictures!:)


That kid next to me is SUPER cute. Future hart breaker I tell you!



Halloooo Kuala Namadan tykes.


Looks like a pro don't I? I can't even put make up on my face properly :p


Hope you guys had fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment