Monday, June 11, 2012

New semester, new headaches.

Yeah so, first week of the new semester.

I have four subjects this semester, and one of em, Final Project, surely will blow my brains out. I foresee the dark ahead, with this one.

We have to choose one out of three concepts of PR management.

A)Help a company build up its reputation and identity.
B)Help revive a declining product.
C)Help solve a problem faced by the community.

C was a sure thing option for me. But after thinking for a few moment, now it seems like I'm going with A. Graah. I dunno really. All seems really hard.

I mean, its not some minor project that will be done for the college. Its for a third party! An official company. We have until 3rd of August to complete this project. I don't know HOW ON EARTH I will be able to pull this off.

God be with me!:(

No comments:

Post a Comment