Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Keep it up Teng!

Okay so got my exam results already. Hehe.

I dunno how and what I did to be able to pull this off, studying last minute and what not, but thank the heavens God I got a pretty good one. Took 6 subjects last semester, and aside from Moral Studies that haven't been checked yet by my lecturer (since he's away at the moment, went for umrah), my other 5 subjects went well.

Don't really wanna brag about my A's and that one B+ I got for Community and Government Relations. Eh, did I just spill the beans there?*winkwink*

So far, still sittin comfortably on the dean list. A few more months to huff and puff all the way to graduation Teng! Then I can worry about my future and beg mumsy to let me stay in the house until I get myself a job. And work full time on finding miself that prince charming who is fashionably late. Or maybe he missed the train, and the next train will come in a million years? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment