Sunday, June 24, 2012

Simplicity at it's best!

So, I turned 21 today. Meh. Nothing special.

Although, I have to admit, when I had my 16th birthday, I swore I would have the awesomest 21st birthday party everrrrrrrrrrr!

But alas, time changed me and I no longer want a huge party with a Las Vegas theme.

Instead, it was probably the simplest birthday I have ever had. Just went to Keningau to have some pizza with the fams, bought my own cake, went home, had my grannies and gramp over, sang some birthday song and voila, sliced the cake and I was done with my birthday.

21 doesn't feel so special after all. If anything, age only comes with more pressure and the fear of not being able to make it in this world. The urge to quickly succeed in life, knowing that eventually I will learn to hate my work and wish that I had no work at all. Blergh. I'll face those messy situation someday.

For now, I'm enjoying life one day at a time.




Trying to make a very hard decision. What to eat?

Thanks cake. You were delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment