Wednesday, May 23, 2012

blablabla!

Two papers down, three more to go. Haish. Studying last minute has always been something I wanted to change, I hate the stress. But somehow, it's the only way that works for me. That, and paying attention in class.

So, it's still exam week, but I already had plans for the holidays. But I'm off to a late start. I was planning to go home on Friday, but something came up and I have to go back on Sunday morning instead.

So what came up? I'm going to "Bengkel Kewartawanan & Fotografi" which will be held at UMS. Okay, I'm excited to go, but can't help but feel a bit bummed cause I really reaaaally reaaaaaaaaallly wanted to join the Kaamatan at my kampung. Lame  reason, I know. But IT'S FREAKING MAY people! The month of aramaiti! LOOOL

Anywho, I'm still looking forward to the workshop this Saturday. Well, before I discovered Public Relations, Journalism was my first love. I still do love it, but PR kinda is my thing right now. But yeah, this workshop will teach me a lot, plus I'm excited at the thought of meeting new people. Can't wait to make new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment