Thursday, May 17, 2012

My mantra gonna be the death of me.

I figured out whats wrong with me. NOTHING.

It's because I have been doing nothing that's going to provide me with a secure future. I know I'm still studying but after hearing the fact that I might finish my studies as early as the end of this year and not the middle of next year as I expected, I got a heavy dose of reality.

Especially after uncle asked me "apa la ko mau buat lepas abis blaja?". I didn't know what to reply with so I said "kawin laa."

Mum's been pestering me with her MLM ventures, Dad's asking about where I wanna do my internship. Uncle's and aunties keep asking when I'll be done. Grandparents waiting for me to bring back some boy that I might wanna marry. ARGH! First world problems.

But seriously, since my mantra is to live life one day at a time, I hadn't really given much thought for what lies ahead in my future. I really have not. *cue tubs of ice cream and thinking hats.

To make matters worse, I'm a master at procrastinating and daydreaming. A +++. Sigh. I really wanna make my parents proud and prove some haters wrong. But to do so, I gotta drag my lazy ass across the room, and into the bathroom for some heavy pondering, while standing under the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment