Friday, May 4, 2012

Korea?Yes please.

Ahem. How should I say this? This Sunday, I'll be competing in Unduk Ngadau peringkat Mukim Lintuhun.

Shocking, I know.

Those who know me personally would never have imagined this scenario. Never. Neither have I, but in this case, it was an action that I HAD to make. Even though I once swore that I would never ever ever take part in a beauty pageant, this time is an exception.

You see, mom made a bet with me and my sister, Shany.(she's competing in Sugandoi btw) She said, if we joined the competition, we shall be rewarded. Win OR Loose. The reward?

A 4 days and 3 nights trip to South Korea.

OH HELL YEAH MUMSY! Of course we would jump into the offer immediately, DUH! Gaaaaaaaaaaah I'll be visiting the land of idols and kimchi next year, March!

CANNOT WAIT!!

But first, of course I have to finish the competition. I don't really care about winning, cause I'd still end up with an AWESOME reward either way. Gaaah March come quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment