Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Bucket List

So, there's this little baby girl, Avery. She passed away recently. She was barely 5 months old. Her parents started a blog on her behalf, and it was narrated from Avery's point of view. You should check it out. It's so heart breaking, I cried when I read it. And I cried even more the morning I read on Yahoo that she has passed.

Her parents, they knew her time on earth was ticking but they never gave up hope, and continued living life to the fullest for Avery. An inspiring act of love.

Her bucket list, inspired me deeply. I may not have all the time in the world, because no one can predict the future. Even the Mayans. So, I am going to live life to the fullest, not hesitate to have fun and do everything at least once. Which is why I decided,... Nah. I'll tell that on a different post.

This one's for Avery. Be happy in heaven baby girl. I wished I had met you in person before you went. Your parents are the luckiest people on earth to have had you in their lives, even just for a short while.

No comments:

Post a Comment