Wednesday, May 16, 2012

In the mood for some self promoting.

I dunno why but I can't seem to take a normal picture anymore. It would always be pictures with me looking like a troll. I"M CURSED! So, no matter how much I deny it, silently, I actually adore the pictures taken of me when I joined UN. HEHE. I mean, who doesn't like to dress up and become a princess every once in a while?

I know its so not in my nature to dress up and wear 12 inch make up, which is why so many were shocked when they heard that I was joining UN. Even more shocked when they saw the pictures. MUAHAHA. 

But yeah, I myself never imagined this situation. Mumy wants me to try again next year. I dunno. I dun wanna. But I kinda wanna try again. But naaaa. Better not. BUT, maybe if mumy gives me an offer I can't deny...like say, Tokyo? Or the Philippines. Or Sydney. Watever. I won't join. Maybe I will, maybe I will not. Who knows!

Anyways, next year can come now. I wanna go to KOREA so bad.
It's like I'm looking at a stranger.

My dady was super bummed about the results, aww!

No comments:

Post a Comment