Monday, May 28, 2012

Confidence is key.

If there's one thing I learned through growing up, is that confidence makes a lot of difference. Without it, we are destined to suffer.

I used to suffer once. I had no faith in my looks, I'm average to say the least. I have no talent whatsoever. I'm not the smartest student in school. And I'm spoiled as hell sometimes. Those were depressing times.

But as I get older, especially after I spent a couple years living far away from my family during my short stint in KL, I learned through experience that without confidence, you get no where in life. So, I started to build up my confidence one step at a time.

Being confident has helped me a lot in life. Usually an introvert when among strangers, I'm now confident enough that I like making new friends, even talking to a total stranger about mundane things like the weather. I'm also very content with the way I look. I used to think I was the ugliest girl on earth. But, why can that slightly chubby girl wear that super short hot pants and walk like she's a super model? Her confidence makes people look at her and be mesmerized. Even though some pessimists and party pooper may rain on her parade and call her over confident, it doesn't matter. It's their lost for not being able to see the real beauty within.

Her confidence.

Confidence means believing in your self, believing in what you have. That allows you to live and face life with complete assurance. Don't let other's nasty words and remarks bring your confidence down. Let it fuel it. Remember, confidence is key!


You, yes YOU, are beautiful no matter what people say! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment