Tuesday, February 23, 2010

False Alarm!

So,another post is missing.haha.

FALSE ALARM!

i was overreacting.when the truth was.it didn't happen.
haha.pheew.i'm kinda glad.it means that, i don't SCARE people away from me,haha.
well,i'm gonna be less stalkerish now.haha.goodbye pretty crush.it was sweet while it lasted.
and he will never know!muahaha~

so,i'm watching Dichi Michi on MHI right now.they once called me,cause i was once related to a community.if they go famous,i have the right to brag,they called me when they were unknown!haha
perasan~

so,class at 11am.breakfast time.
need my cup of coffee or else my day will start off at the wrong foot.

owh.did i mention,my favourite NOSE sandal is resting in peace in some junkyard somewhere? well,i kinda tripped infront of a bunch of people,hehe.and it was unsaveable.T.T

gonna miss you nosy!muah!

xoxo,
enteng
p/s:dichi michi sounds good,but my buddies,SPATWO,sounds better!promote2.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment