Monday, February 8, 2010

Kris Allen

on a lighter note.

today i saw Kris Allen in the flesh.my first ever international artist.with my own two eyes!

if only it was seungri..*sigh*

but Kris is not bad at all..in fact..he's really cute!i get the-guy-next-door vibe from him,since he's married to his girlfriend of seven years and all.haha.but he really is cute.

and then i saw my favourite vj's of all times!

JJ and Ean were the mc's of the show.JJ really is hilarious..and Ean?cute as a button!!
and then,Jin came out throwing goodie bags..and HE IS HOT!weeeew..smokin!

haha.i went with syah today.thank God she went along.hehe.would've been hard to take pictures on my own.and embarassing too.

yeaah,,had fun today.Kris Allen was hot.

if only it was Seungri.I could've died and not feel sorry at all.

owh and btw,i saw the girl who plays tanusha on geng bas sekolah.haha.my sister would've freaked!

p/s:i imagined myself getting all excited posting this,but something came up,and now i'm all moody emo and stuff.shiss..thanks dude.

anyways,
saranghae seungri.always.

xoxo,
mrs.V

No comments:

Post a Comment