Thursday, February 4, 2010

vintage ME


thats me! thats me! haha. yeap thats me..the one with trojan hair. i'm damn cute right?haha.
those were the times of my glorious cuteness..and perfect skin,and perfect hair.haha.
and the BALD one is my sister..shantylin..but since she was a baldy, we call he UNDUL. and the name got stucked, even until now, when her hair is like,long til her butt.haha.poor girl.
OMG..i still can't get over my cuteness..my chubby cheeks!if i saw baby me right now,i'd be like "you are soooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee"..haha..(masuk bakul sendiri alert!)
but seriously..how bout that huh?those cheeks and hair are TO DIE for..too bad,presently,thats not the case.haha.but i'm still fat,and chubby.but not in the cute way.well,i don't care!haha.i was a cute baby!
if only seungri would see this.he'd wish he had met me earlier.hahahaha.(thou he still has'nt met me in reality)<-------so sad.
xoxo,
mrs.V

1 comment: