Saturday, February 27, 2010

seriously?

hurm~

my mum said,the reason i'm so,how should i say this,em..unmotivated with my life right now,
i.e:assignments,studies,etc,is because,i don't have a boyfriend.

seriously mum?should i be glad or should i be scared having this woman as my mum??haha.

but,yeah,i am kinda unmotivated right now.i'm living my life a day at a time,and not even thinking about what i'd be doing tomorrow,or the day after.or the day after that.

i dunno,but i realize,i lack passion in my life.yeah sure,having idol crushes is fun,but lets face it,they're merely fantasies.and i say this over and over again,i'm happy being single!but of course,there are times i wish i had someone to lean on(other than my family and friends that is).

argh.why do you have to be such a know-it-all mum?but,me saying you're right doesn't mean i'm gonna dive right back into the love game.haha.

only time will tell.and i have a feeling,it's gonna take a while.so don't hold your breath mum.haha.

enteng.~
passionless?

No comments:

Post a Comment