Tuesday, February 23, 2010

RISKY

hurm...so,avid readers of my blog might notice,a certain post is missing.haha.
i decided to take it down.since,it was obviously TMI and i'm scared of the guy i talked(or rather stalked) about might find out about my blog.haha.that will be the end of me la kn.

so,i don't think he will ever find out about my blog thou,but just to be safe,i deleted it.
sad.i thought it was my best piece so far.but hey,i took a mental picture of that post.no worries.

haha.so,about my backpacking trip across peninsular malaysia,i'm serious about it.so,right now i'm making plans.first and foremost,pulau tioman!maybe i'm goin there with gondut and meme. to be safe,pysically and budget-wise.hehe.

and then,i'm thinkin,johor!goin there to visit my aunt.or else she'd be fussing over me not coming there whenever we meet back at home.what's interesting in johor ah?i might have to ask my housemate aisha.she's johorean.really pretty also.good thing i'm straight and she's got a boyfriend.haha.

and then where?melaka!city of history.went there once.when i was eight.haha.it would be nice to revisit all those place i visited with my family.

after that, i dunno.i'll cross these places out of my list first,and then i'll think of new ones.
if you guys have any suggestions,buzz me ya!

excited for my trip,
enteng.

No comments:

Post a Comment