Tuesday, February 9, 2010

what if.

i know i said i'm moving on from him.i know.

but just now,he turned on his ym (which he rarely does)..and while i always let my status go on invisible,i quickly (and unashamedly) turned it visible.and i changed my profile picture just to make him notice.and looks like,he didn't notice at all.(i literally felt my dignity crumble)

i'm the cheapest girl ever.

i never thought of this before,but what if,,he moved on first?what if he's the one with the new girlfriend?how would i react to that?ergh..i think i know the answers to those Q's.

but..nevermind..at least if he moves on faster and is happily ever after with his new girlfriend,it gives me more determination to move on with my life (for real) and find someone brand new.

someone that..okay i'm gonna stop here.or else i'd be all moppy and emo and stuff.yukky.

hey,,i got seungri now.haha.saranghae!

xoxo,
mrs.V

No comments:

Post a Comment